Peer reviewed articles in English:
- Alisher Faizullaev and Jérémie Cornut. Narrative Practice in International Politics and Diplomacy: the Case of the Crimean Crisis,Journal of International Relations and Development (First online: 25 March 2016, pp. 1-27, DOI 10.1057/jird.2016.6).
- Alisher Faizullaev. Institutions and Culture in Regional Interactions and Negotiations: The Case of Central Asia, Cambridge Central Asia Review, 2014, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp. 17-26.
- Alisher Faizullaev. Diplomatic Interactions and Negotiations, Negotiation Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, No 3, pp. 275-299.
- Alisher Faizullaev. Diplomacy and Symbolism, The Hague Journal of Diplomacy, 2013, Vol. 8, No 2, pp. 91-114.
- Faizullaev A. Individual Experiencing of States, Review of International Studies, 2007, V. 33, No 3, pp. 531-554.
- Alisher Faizullaev. Diplomacy and Self, Diplomacy and Statecraft, 2006. Vol. 17. No 3. Р. 497-522.
- Nick Megoran, Sevara Sharapova, and Alisher Faizullaev. Halford Mackinder’s «Heartland» a Help or Hindrance?, Geographical Journal, 2005. No 2 (171), pp. 177-178.
- Alisher Faizullaev. Two Forms of Individualism and Collectivism: A Crosscultural Approach, Internationale Zeitschrift fur Sozialpsychologie und Gruppendynamik in Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, 1993, Vol. 18, No 1, pp. 26-35.
- Alisher Faizullaev. International Negotiation: A Practical Guide for Diplomats. Tashkent: “Jahon”, 2015 (in Russian).
- Alisher Faizullaev. As Power to Power: Politics of Interpersonal Relations. Moscow: “Smysl” Publishing House (in Russian), 2011.
- Alisher Faizullaev. Diplomatic Negotiations: Textbook. Tashkent: University of World Economy and Diplomacy Press, 2007 (in Russian).
- Alisher Faizullaev. Human Being. Politics. Management. Tashkent: “Uzbekistan” Publishing House, 1995 (in Russian and Uzbek).
- Alisher Faizullaev. Motivational Self-Regulation of Personality. Tashkent: Publishing House of the Academy of Science of Uzbekistan, 1987 (in Russian).
- Alisher Faizullaev and Roy Allison (eds). Regional Conflict Prevention/Resolution and Promoting Stability in Central Asia and Afghanistan. Tashkent and London: UWED-Chatham House, 2005 (in English and Russian).
- Alisher Faizullaev (ed). Problems of Uzbekistan’s National Security and Conditions for Sustainable Development. Tashkent: UWED, 2004 (in English, Russian and Uzbek).
- Alisher Faizullaev (ed). Treasures of our Culture. London: Embassy of Uzbekistan, 2002 (in Uzbek).
Other publications in English:
- Alisher Faizullaev. Tai Chi and the Fine Art of Diplomatic Negotiation, Border Crossing, 2015, Vol. 1, No 1, pp. 24-26.
- A. Using Tai Chi to Enhance Negotiation Effectiveness, PIN-Points. Process of International Negotiation Network Perspectives, 2012, No 38, pp. 19-22.
- Faizullaev A. Bargaining Lessons From the Bazaar, Negotiation (Harvard Law School, Harvard University), February, 2012, Vol. 15, No 2, pp. 6-7.
- Faizullaev A. Tai Chi Lessons for Negotiators, Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, Georgetown University, ISD Working Papers in New Diplomacy, April 2012.
- Faizullaev A. Experiencing, Interpreting and Representing the State. Bringing the Individual Back in to IR Theory. Staff and Graduate Seminar Discussion Paper. Cambridge: Centre of International Studies, University of Cambridge, 2005. 56 p.
- Faizullaev А. Current geopolitical «game» in Central Asia, in ‘Problems of Uzbekistan’s National Security and Conditions for Sustainable Development’. Edited by Alisher Faizullaev. Tashkent: UWED, 2004, pp. 102-104.
Peer reviewed articles in Russian:
- Faizullaev A. Country’s Image as a National Development Strategy, International Relations: Politics, Economics and Law, 2008, No 1, pp. 76-85 (in Russian);
- Faizullaev A. Political Psychology of National Symbols, International Relations: Politics, Economics and Law, 2008, No 2, pp. 60-67 (in Russian);
- Faizullaev A. Qualities of Diplomats, International Relations: Politics, Economics and Law, 2006, No 3, pp. 82-91 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Motivation and Personality of a Diplomat, International Relations: Politics, Economics and Law, 2004, No 2, pp. 62-70 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Psychological Aspects of Diplomatic Work, International Relations: Politics, Economics and Law, 2003, No 3, pp. 52-57 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Attributive Characteristics of Personality, Voprosi Psichologii, No 2, pp. 147-152 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Motivational Crises of Personality, Psichologicheskiy Jurnal, 10, No 3, 1989, pp. 23-31 (in Russian).
- Umarov E. and Faizullaev A. Learning Communication Skills, Uzbekistan, 1989, No 1, pp. 49-52 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Accepting Motives by Person, Psikhologicheskiy Zhurnal, Vol 6, No 4, 1985, pp. 87-96 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Motivational Factors in Personal Development, Social Sciences in Uzbekistan, 1983, No 10, pp. 9-14 (in Russian).
Articles in Russian and German languages published in edited books:
- Faizullaev A. Identitat und Kraft der Sozialen Beziehungen, in ‘Geschichte und Identitat V: Uzbekistan und Deutschland: 1919, 1929, 1939, 1949, 1979, 1989, 2009’, Herausgeber: J.Dahl, K.Doose, M.Klingenberg, W.Lapins. Taschkent: Goethe-Institut, 2009, pp. 86-92 (in German; English translation: Human Identity and Power of Social Connections, in ‘History and Identity: Uzbekistan and Germany, vol. V. Tashkent: Goethe Institute, 2009, pp. 86-92’).
- Faizullaev A. Nation, State and Human Identity, in ‘History and Identity II. Uzbekistan and Germany in XX Century’, edited by R.Krumm, Ch.Gunter, M.Klingenberg and G.Ryssel, Tashkent: Friedrich Ebert Foundation, 2007, pp. 108-116 (in German).
- Faizullaev A.Sociocultural identity matrix, in ‘Arts of Uzbekistan: Dynamics of Identity. Tashkent: Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, 2007, pp. 45-60 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A.Psychological Study of International Politics and Diplomacy: Opportunities and Limitations, in ‘Contemporary Psychology: Diversity of a Research’, edited by R.Akhmerov, S.Dyryna and A.Juravlev, Moscow: Publishing House of the Russian Academy of Science’s Institute of Psychology, 2007, pp. 56-71 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Psychology and Politics of “A New Great Game”, in ‘Security in Central Asia and the Interests of Outside Powers’, edited by V.Naumkin, Moscow: Center for Strategic and Political Studies, 2004, pp. 31-37 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Functional-genetic Approach to Motivation, in ‘Motivational Regulation of Individual Behaviour’, edited by N.Shorokhova. Moscow: Institute of Psychology, Academy of Sciences, 1988, pp. 69-73 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. On a systemic approach to the relationship of biological and social in the human psyche, in ‘Biosocial nature of man and his consciousness’, edited by B.Ismailov. Tashkent: Academy of Sciences, 1980, pp. 134-145 (in Russian).
Essays in Uzbek, Russian and Korean languages:
- Faiz Alisher. Creation of Destiny, Vostok Svishe, 2014, 33, No 1-2, стр. 138-147.
- Faizullaev A. Morning Pilaf as a Social Act, Drujba Narodov, 2011, No 1, pp. 155-163 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. Human Nuances of the Eastern City, Drujba Narodov, 2011, No 1, pp. 176-184 (in Russian).
- Faiz Alisher. A. Made in Japan, Zvezda Vostoka, 2008, No 3, pp. 40-51 (in Russian).
- Faiz Alisher. Spirit and Hidden Codes of the Eastern City, in ‘Asian Literature Forum 2008. Asia, a Story of Extinction Becomes a Story of Creation’, pp. 155-186 (in Russian and Korean);
- Faizullaev A. Cambridge, or notes from the intellectual paradise, Vestnic Evropy (Herald of Europe), XVIII, September 2006, pp. 154-172 (in Russian).
- Faizullaev A. The World of a Human Being, Fan va Turmush (Science and Life), 1985, No 8, pp. 12-15 (in Uzbek).
Other publications in different languages:
- Faizullaev A. Aprendendo a pechinchar na feira. Mobile MSN The New York Times, February, 2012 (in Spanish).
- Faizullaev A. Las lecciones del regateo en un bazar: de lo común a lo extreme Viernes 27 de enero del 2012 Gestión, February, 2012 (in Portuguese).
- Faizullaev A. A Leaders’ Personality. Tashkent: Executive Training Institute, 1989 (in Russian).
Alisher Faizullaev also published 12 conference abstracts. He also publisher the following literary books:
- Alisher Faiz. The Mediator: A Negotiation Fable. Amazon, Kindle edition.
- Alisher Faiz. Krugovorot (Circulation). Tashkent: “Sharq” Publishing House, 2006 (in Russian).
- Alisher Faiz. Tabula rasa. Tashkent: Sharq Publishing House, 2004 (in Russian).