9 RULES OF THE RULES
1. All rules are subject to other rules unknown to them.
2. Careful observance of incomprehensible rules is the right way to violate them.
3. A rusted rule is an iron rule that is not observed.
4. The golden rule can retreat, referring to the diamond rule.
5. Flexible rules are a source of stability and … ugliness.
6. The most beautiful rules are those that no one knows about, but that everyone follows.
7. Rules, like rabbits, like to multiply quickly.
8. Rules supplementing other rules will inevitably be supplemented by other rules.
9. There will always be rules that will indicate the inconsistency of existing rules, including the above-mentioned rules.