9 NOT VERY FUNNY RULES FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS
1. Science loves the curious. But that’s not enough to be a scientist.
2. In fact, only the super-curious achieve success in science.
3. However, in science, curiosity and even super-curiosity are also not enough, because nothing can be done without knowledge.
4. But even this is not enough for a scientist, since one also needs to work hard.
5. Alas, this is also not enough, because a scientist should be systematic in research.
6. As you probably expect, this is not enough in science either: human relationships are also important for your explorations.
7. Yet, all this is also not sufficient without creativity.
8. And, of course, none of the above matters if one doesn’t publish academic works.
9. Finally, nothing is enough without some luck. But this has little to do with science.